Ever since I started working on Fashion or more complicated assignments, I realized how important is Blur effects. But I faced a lot of challenges while using them. Eventually I am coming out of the torubles slowly and slowly. So I am listing tricks you can use.
- If you want to blue your backgroud uniformly throughout, then select subject which you don’t want to blur and then select none in source of Depth Map.
- Also I will advise you to use Select and Mask tools to smoothly select subject before applying blur, so that it doesn’t look like a cutout from newspaper.
- For a layered blur effect, select your subject and then use Select and Mask for making a smooth selection.
- Reverse your selection(the most important thing).
- Now choose Tilt Shift from Blur Gallery. And apply your effect.
Please do let me know if you’ve any suggestion and better comments.